Frequently asked questions
How is IPLASER different from other systems?
1. Three-impulse system: the handle of the 1S PRO laser epilation system applies three impulses to each area, which reduces the possibility of inflicting any pain during the procedure.
2. Contrary to other systems with uninterrupted operation, IPLASER applies energy evenly, but also splits the combined amount of energy into three impulses, thus reducing the pain factor. Thanks to that, procedures can be administered even by non-professionals.
3. IPLASER epilation affects both melanin (like a LED or alexandrite laser) and protein (like a long-impulse neodymium laser) with a wavelength of 755 - 1064 nm.
4. IPLASER can work with skin phototypes 1 through 6.
5. Bandpass light filtering in the 755 - 1064 nm range.
6. Low cost of consumables.
7. Procedures are administered without applying the ultrasound gel.
The information above is valid for 2018. IPLASER undergoes annual renewal and upgrades to remain the world’s #1 epilation system.
How many procedures are required for full hair removal?
No expert on Earth can tell you the number of procedures that will definitely stop the hair growth. Even if you factor in such important nuances as hair thickness and color, the number of hairs and the body area in question, it will be impossible to predict how your body will restore damaged cells. We are all living creatures and our bodies are programmed to fix any damage done to them, hair follicles being no exception. To achieve the desired result, you need to undergo a series of procedures, from 4 to 10. As a rule, your hair begins to grow back again within 6 months from the last procedure, starting with occasional fair and thin hairs. When it happens, we recommend performing\ a supportive procedure once or twice a year after the completion of the main course.
Does 1S PRO remove fair hair?
Any epilation system based on light impulses can remove dark hair only. If a hair contains at least some melanin (dark substance), the system can work with it
Can dark skin get burned during epilation?
Totally impossible. It’s all about the wavelength, safe power levels, and the proprietary three-impulse system. You can run procedures even on the skin of the 6th phototype. The maximum possible damage that you can inflict will cause slight redness of the skin. However, make sure you follow instructions in relation to setting the necessary power level.